Thursday, January 31, 2013

Introduction from Laura Olivia


Hi everyone! The fabulous Gill Eggleston of Pattern Addict has kindly asked if I can be a guest author on her lovely blog so I thought I would take the time to introduce myself properly before posting. My name is Laura and I run my surface pattern design business ‘Laura Olivia’ from my studio in Nottingham.  I mainly work as a freelancer designer for various retailers and suppliers within the interiors industry, but more recently I have had some exciting stationery and fashion product come my way.You can view my website here and I hope that you will join my FB and twitter pages too and also take a look at my little blog

I strongly believe that there is enough work for everyone in this industry and that we should be supporting, guiding, promoting, and learning from one another, not to mention having fun talking about what we all love! I'll leave you with a sneak peek at my brand new cushion prints due to launch in the coming weeks and will be back soon!